PROTECTION OF YOUR RIGHTS IS OUR PRIORITY!
Hiring an attorney for a job-related concerns can easily cost thousands of dollars. HSEF membership provides the benefit of valuable representation for all these issues and more:
- Letters of reprimand
- Dismissals/legal representation at hearings and appeals
- Any other issue which may arise as a result of a member’s performance of his/her duties and responsibilities as a School Board employee
- Health and safety issues
- Injury on the job
- Administrative harassment
- Surplus/layoff issues
- Security investigations
- Illness in the line of duty
- Payroll errors
- Constitutional and statutory rights
- Drug testing issues
- Parent complaints
- Student assaults
- Student complaints
- $1,000,000 professional liability insurance covering civil claims arising out of work related activities
Should you have any of these problems or other concerns, as an HSEF member you can contact us, speak with your site Rep or call the Union office at (813) 231-2030.
BENEFITS BEYOND REPRESENTATION
The benefits beyond representation can help offset the costs of HSEF membership. You have access to the many great benefits offered by our two National Affiliates – the American Federation of Teachers (AFT) and the National Education Association (NEA), as well as our State Affiliate the Florida Education Association (FEA).
The many money-saving benefits help our hard-earned dollars go a little further and offer us increased protections. From low-cost morgage loans to supplemental dental insurance – there many great benefits available to members only. Here is a short list:
- Free Life Insurance Programs
- Credit Card Programs
- Home Financing Programs
- Auto Insurance Programs
- Credit Plan/Line of Credit
- Higher Education Loan Programs
- Magazine Services
- Car Rental Programs
- Valuebuilder Annuity
- Sponsored Goldcertificate CD
- Sponsored FDIC-Insured Money Market
- Valuebuilder Mutual Fund Program
- Term Life Insurance Plans
- Home Protection/Home Insurance Plans
- Term Life/Long Term Care Insurance Plans
FEA began mailing out member’s new cards in January 2016. In order to make the best use of the benefits, members need to go to the FEA web site to register. Click on the link below for a step-by-step guide on how to register, find great deals that will save you money and get savings on the go with FEA’s “My Deals” app.
AFFILIATE BENEFITS PAGES
Click in the images below to go directly their benefit pages.
To get all the information on benefits and to gain access them and the many other benefits you must become a member. To become a member complete an enrollment form or return a hardcopy form to our office by mail or fax or contact the Union office today at 813-231-2030.
Notary Public service are available by appointment for the benefit of HSEF members free of charge.
The following guidelines must be followed:
Notary Service is available by appointment during the HSEF office hours of operation.
|FEA ACCESS CARD
FEA began mailing out member’s new cards in January 2013. In order to make the best use of the benefits, members need to go to the FEA web site to register. Click on the link below for a step-by-step guide on how to register, find great deals that will save you money and get savings on the go with FEA’s “My Deals” app.
Access sign in info.pdf
Page Last Updated: Nov 11, 2015 (11:12:42)